2-Day: Manufacturer of Complex Molds & Die (Pro-Mold & Die)
High-Speed CNC Vertical Machining Centers, CNC EDM’s, CNC Horizontal Boring Mill, Surface Grinders, Machine Tools, Metal Fabricating, Material Handling, Trucks, and Support Equipment
Populating lots for archived auction...
Company was capable of running a 24/7 continuous operation for designing and building complex molds & dies for the automotive, appliance, household, lawn & garden, and mechanical device markets.
High-Speed CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Mitsubishi DV-1600 (New 2018), 15,000-RPM
- Mitsubishi DM-800G (New 2017), 12,000-RPM
- Makino E33 (New 2007), 40,000-RPM
- Creative Evolution HS-850 (New 2004), 24,000-RPM
- Creative Evolution HSD-500 (New 2004), 30,000-RPM
- Hurco VM-20i (New 2016)
- OKK MCV-860 (New 2005)
- Haas VF-3 (2-Available)
- Okuma Howa 5VA
- Toshiba BTD-110.R16 4.3”, 55” x 63” Built-In Rotary Table
- Mitsubishi MV1200S MD+Pro III Wire-Type (New 2012)
- OPS Ingersoll Gantry 1200 Sinker-Type (New 2005)
- Mitsubishi TFA20 Wire-Type
- Mitsubishi EA12V Sinker-Type (New 2004)
- Mitsubishi EX30 Sinker-Type
- System 3R Workmaster Fully-Automated Die Change System
- Mattison 36” x 72” Hydraulic, DRO
- Okamoto ACC-1632 16”x 32” “Grind-X” Automatic Hydraulic,DRO
- Okamoto Accugar 124N 12” x 24”, DRO
- Okamoto PFG-618 6” x 18”, DRO
- Okamoto Linear 612 6” x 12”, DRO (4-Available)
- Bridgeport 2-HP Vertical Milling Machines, DRO (5-Available)
- Webb 17”/24”x 40” Gap Bed Lathe
- Ooya 4’ x 13” Radial Arm Drill
- Westhoff WM100-1 Horizontal Drill
- IPSCO PCO-2 Pin Cutoff & Grind Machine
- Apex 20” Disc Sander
- Double End, Tool & Carbide Grinders
- Dake 70H H-Frame Shop Press
- Hydraulic Die Spotting Press, 56” x 72” Shuttle Table
- Vertical Band Saws
- Econoline 48” x 60” Abrasive Blast Cabinet
- Uesco 10-Ton x 45’ Span Single Girder (New 1996), 2-Available
- Uesco 5-Ton x 45’ Span Single Girder (New 1996)
- Uesco 5-Ton x 25’ Span Single Girder (New 1996)
- Ford F-350 Super Duty 1-Ton Pickup (New 2012), Long Bed, Dual Rear Wheels, Diesel
- International 4300 DT466 14’ Flatbed (New 2006), Diesel
- Donaldson Torit SDF6 & SDF4 Dust Collectors, 3-Available
- Donaldson Torit 75, 70 and 54 Dust Collectors, 4-Available
- Sullair 15-HP Air Compressors, 2-Available
- Quality Assurance Equipment
- Material Handling & Lifting Equipment
- Large Quantity of Tooling, Tool Holders, Perishable Tooling
- Quantity of Multi-Drawer Tooling Cabinets and Wood Top Tables & Benches
In partnership with:
Add event to calendar
Location: 55 Chancellor Dr., Roselle, IL 60172
Monday, January 16, 2023, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CT), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: John Magnuson | 708-765-4008 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
IL Auctioneer License: 441.001667 | IL Integra Auction Firm: 444.000559
These are the abbreviated terms conditional for this specific auction event, please reference our Complete Terms & Conditions for all general terms and conditions as they relate to a transaction with Integra Asset Solutions.
- Removal days: January 19th - February 15th, 2023, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Director of Sales – West
Gebrüder Weiss • Transport and Logistics
T (847) 795-4305
M (847) 767-3119