Large Offering of New, Never Used Conveyor
Over 1700 Sections of Power Roller Conveyor - 48" and 36" Wide
Populating lots for archived auction...
Unique opportunity to purchase new, never installed power roller conveyor inventory from a major original equipment manufacturer. This is a large offering of approximately (1700) sections of 48” and 36” wide power roller conveyor, including: straight conveyor; flexible conveyor; curve/skew/turn conveyor; incline & decline conveyor; and part chutes. It’s important to note that a small portion of this inventory was damaged when part of the building where it was stored was destroyed during a tornado.
Power Roller Conveyor
- (790) Sections of 48” Wide x 10’ Long
- (610) Sections of 36” Wide x 10’ Long
- (20) Sections of 48” Wide x 5’ Long
- (68) Sections of 36” Wide x 3’ Long
- (20) Sections of 48” Wide x 10’ Long Herringbone
- (9) Sections of 36” Wide x 10’ Long Arch
- (44) Sections of 48” Wide Right-Angle Curves
- (7) Sections of 36” Wide Right-Angle Curves
- (13) Sections of 48” Wide x 10’ Long Skew Left
- (6) Sections of 48” Wide x 10’ Long Skew Right
- (11) Sections of 36” & 48” Wide S-Curve, L-R and R-L
- (3) Sections of 75” Wide x 20’ Herringbone Power Decline
- (8) Sections of 48” Wide x 15’3” Power Incline
- (5) Sections of 48” Wide x 11’9” Power Incline
- (6) 48” Wide x 23’3” Long
- (18) 48” Wide x 9’6” Long
- Miscellaneous Conveyor Supports
- Motors, Control Panels, Guarding and More
In partnership with:
License #: 2284
Please see lot description for location of each lot.
Location #1: 840 Highway 463, Trumann, AR 72472
Location #2: 202 Poinseett Avenue, Trumann, AR 72472
Tuesday, April 5, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CT), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Mark Reynolds | 205-368-8005 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: April 11 - 29, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Rigger:
Adair’s Rigging & Transport
Contact: Joseph Adair