Late-Model Steel Processing Equipment
2019 Simec Fully-Automatic Saw & Deburring Machine, 2015 Lissmac Plate Grinding & Deslagging Machines, 2007 Messer Oxy-Fuel CNC Cutting System
Stoney Creek, ON
Populating lots for archived auction...
Machines will be prepped for shipping and loaded on truck for no charge!
- Simec MEC 3000 Automatic, High-Production Cut-to-Length Miter Saw (New 2019), up to 3.9" Rounds, 1.57" Bar, 255" Max Material Length, 118" Max Cut Length, w/ Deburring Unit, Auto Loader
- Lissmac SBM-XL 1500 G2S2-60 Steel Plate Grinder (New 2014), Edge Rounding & Deburring, 59" Max Width, 4.7" Max Thickness - Low Hours
- Lissmac SBM-M 1500 D2 Steel Brush Type Deslagging Machine (New 2015), 59" Max Width, 4.7" Max Thickness - Low Hours
- Messer TMC-4522 CNC Oxy-Fuel Cutting System (New 2007), 22’ x 45’, 4" Max Thickness, w/ (8) Torch Stations, Messer Touch Screen Control, Lots of Options
- Messer Triple Torch Oxyfuel Bevel Unit
- 15-Ton Hydraulic Upender
In partnership with:
Please see lot description for location of each lot.
Location #1: 12 Teal Ave, Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada L8G 3Y5
Location #2: 133 Groh, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada N3C 4B1
Monday, April 11, 2022, from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: John Magnuson | 708-765-4008 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: April 13 - 28, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Machines will be prepped for shipping and loaded on truck for no charge
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.