Leading Global Manufacturer of Precision & Highly Engineered Electronic Connectors & Sensors (TE Connectivity) – Day 1
(50+) Tornos, Citizen, and Tsugami CNC Swiss-Type Screw Machines, Lathes, and Hydromat Rotary Transfer Machines, Machine Tools, QA, Finishing, Assembly, Support & More
3/4" Milwaukee Magnetic Base Drill, #4202 Magnetic Base, #4262-1 Drill Motor
3/4" Black & Decker #1551 Magnetic Base Drill
Bosch #11305 Electric Demolition Hammer
Bosch Bulldog Xtreme #11255VSR Rotary Hammer
Bosch Bulldog Xtreme #11210VSR Rotary Hammer
3/4" Milwaukee Falcon Rotary Hammer
Skil #731 Roto-Hammer
(2) Assorted Milwaukee Electric Drills, (1) 1/4" #0102-1, (1) 1/2" #0299-20
(2) Assorted 1/2" Milwaukee Magnum Electric Drills, (1) #0234-1, (1) #0235-1
DeWalt #D26453 Orbital Palm Sander
DeWalt #D26453 Orbital Palm Sander
DeWalt #DW680 2.5 mm Planer
Ryobi #R163 Router w/ Assorted Bits
Makita #TM3010C Multi Tool
9" Milwaukee #6072 Angle Grinder
4.5" Milwaukee #6148 Angle Grinder
9" Skil #970 Angle Grinder
7" Skil #853 Angle Grinder
18 Ga. Milwaukee #6850 Electric Shear
(4) Assorted Dremel Tools, (1) # 400 XPR, (1) # 200, (1) # 100, (1) #290 Engraver & Assorted Bits
(2) Assorted RotoZip Spiral Saws, (1) #RZ20, (1) #SCS01
(5) Assorted DeWalt Cordless Tools w/ (3) Chargers, (1) #DC970 Drill, (2) #DC720 Drills, (1) #DW960 Right Angle Drill, (1) #DW936 5 3/8" Circular Saw
Ryobi Cordless Tool Kit, Including; #HP1802M Drill, R10631 5.5" Circular Saw, #RJC180 Reciprocating Saw & Flash Light
(2) Assorted Black & Decker Cordless Drill/Drivers, (1) #XD1200 Swivel & (1) #CD9602
CNC Swiss-Type Screw Machines
- Tsugami BH-38, w/ Bar Feed (New 2007)
- (2) Tornos Bechler Deco 2000/26, w/ Bar Feeds, Fanuc 16i-TA (New 2000)
- (6) Tornos Bechler Deco 2000/13, w/ Bar Feeds, Fanuc 16i-TA (New 2000)
- (11) Tornos Bechler Deco 2000/10, w/ Bar Feeds, Fanuc 16-TB (New to 2001)
- (7) Citizen B-12, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2000)
- (6) Citizen L-20, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2005)
- (3) Citizen M-20, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2005)
- (10) Hydromat HW-25/12, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2000)
- (1) Hydromat HW-25/10, w/ Bar Feed (New 1997)
- Hydromat VM-16 (New 1992)
- (4) Wirth & Gruffat 8-Station (New to 1998)
- Large Quantity of Hydromat Turning, Threading, and Head Inverter Units, Tooling, Presetters, and Accessories
- (4) Nakamura-Tome TW-10, 6-Axis
- (4) Nakamura-Tome TMC-15, (2) w/ Live Tooling
- (11) Tornos M-7
- (6) Tornos R-125, w/ Index
- Haas VF-3 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Haas VF-0 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- (5) Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machines
- Trak K3 3-Axis CNC Vertical Milling Machine, w/ SMX Control
- (2) Hardinge HLV-EM Precision Toolroom Lathes
- (2) Hardinge HLV-H Precision Toolroom Lathes
- (2) Hardinge DV-59 & HSL Lathes
- Agathon 175-DIA Double End Precision Tool Grinder
- Citizen CG-7 Double End Precision Tool Grinder
- Star Double End Precision Tool Grinders
- Baldor Double End Tool Grinder
- Double End Grinders and Belt / Disc Sanders
- Surface Grinders & Drill Presses
- Bruderer 10-Ton High-Speed Press
- LNS PB 80 Bar Chamfering Machine
- Vertical & Horizontal Band Saws
- Ecoclean EcoCcompact Automated Cleaning System (New 2018)
- Greco Brother Vapor Degreaser
- Samsco Water Evaporation System
- (40+) Dynatronix, Technu & Aldonex DC Rectifiers, up to 18-Volt / 250-Amp (New to 2021) (Plating Lines Not for Sale)
- Raytech CMF-900 Centrifugal Magnetic Finisher
- (10+) New Holland Spin Dryers – M/N’s K-24 & K-90
- Belair Media Separator (New 2005)
- Aqua Safe WTS-55AJ Water Treatment System (New 2005)
- Fischer XDAL 237 X-Ray Fluorescence Thickness Measurement Machine (New 2014)
- Perkin Elmer Lambda 25 UV/Vis Spectrometer (New 2012)
- Varian AA240FS Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Nikon UM-2 Measurescope, w/ Camera & DRO
- Thermo Scientific Precision PR305225M Lab Oven
- Quantity of Optical Comparators
- Leco MSX205 Sample Saw
- Huge Quantity of Pin Gage Sets, Micrometers, Calipers, Dial Indicators, Height Gages, Microscopes, Granite Surface Plates, Plating Thickness Standards, Plug Gages, Go/No Go Gages, and Much More
- Automated Packaging Autobag Bagging Systems, w/ Labelers
- Large Quantity of Schmidt Manual Toggle Presses
- Quantity of Benchtop Precision Counting Scales & Parts Counters
- Despatch Electric Stress Relief & Annealing Oven - to 1000°F
- (4) Blue M Electric Ovens – to 1100°F
- Grieve NB-350 Curing Oven
- (2) Transheat Conveyorized Pass-Thru Ovens
- Lista, Stanley, and Kennedy Multi-Drawer Tooling & 2-Door Cabinets
- Tooling, Tool Holders, Live Tooling, Perishable Tooling, Collets, and Machining Accessories
- Hand & Power Tools, Rolling Tool Chests & Tool Boxes
- Machining & Bench Vices
- Process and Water Reverse Osmosis System – Skid Mounted
- JWI Evoqua 27-Plate Filter Press, w/ ConRec 30SR Recovery System
- Plastics Tanks – up to 2800-Gallon, w/ ARO Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Barrett Centrifugals Coolant Recovery & Chip Separation System
- (4) Ingersoll-Rand & Kaeser Air Compressors – to 75-HP
- (2) Ingersoll-Rand Refrigerated Air Dryers
- (2) Trane CVHF485 Chillers
- (4) Air Scrubbers – up to 26,000-CFM (Uninstalled)
- Cleaver-Brooks CB1700 Boiler (New 2001)
- Stronghold 2-Door Cabinets
- Wood Top Tables & Work Benches
- Steel Work Tables & Benches
- Pallet Racking, HD Cantilever Stock Racks, Shelving
View Day 2 featuring CNC Swiss-Type Screw Machines & Lathes, Rotary Transfer Machines, Machine Tools, Tooling, Finishing, Support Equipment and More!
View Day 3 featuring QA, Finishing, Material Handling, Air Handling, Support Equipment and More!
MA Auctioneer License # AU3142
Location: 63 Nahatan Street, Norwood, MA 02062
Monday, October 24, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: John Magnuson | 708-765-4008 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: October 31 - December 2, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.