Leading Global Manufacturer of Precision & Highly Engineered Electronic Connectors & Sensors (TE Connectivity) – Day 4
QA / Test, Assembly, Heat Treat, Parts Finishing, Air Handling, Material Handling & Storage, Tool Cabinets & Work Benches, Plant Support
Populating lots for archived auction...
Quality Assurance (Days 3 & 4)
- Fischer Fischerscope X-Ray XDAL 237 Fluorescence Thickness Measurement Machine (New 2014)
- Oasis Inspection Systems 622-0.2x/12 Vision Inspection System
- Perkin Elmer Lambda 25 UV/Vis Spectrometer (New 2012)
- Leybold Phoenix Quadro Helium Leak Detector
- TA Instruments TGA Q500 Thermogravametric Analyzer
- Varian AA240FS Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Mahr 828 Universal Length Measuring Machine
- Pratt & Whitney B Supermicrometer
- Mitutoyo 162-102 Bench Micrometer
- Nikon UM-2 Measurescope, w/ Camera & DRO
- (5) Jones & Lamson and CCP 14” Optical Comparators
- Leco MSX205 Sample Saw
- HP DC Power Supplies and Network Analyzer
- Huge Quantity of Pin Gage Sets, Micrometers, Calipers, Dial & Digital Indicators, Height Gages, Microscopes, Granite Surface Plates, Thickness / Plug / Chamfer / Go-No Go / Ring / Depth / Thread / Force Gages, and Much More
Parts Finishing (All 4 Days)
- Ecoclean EcoCcompact Automated Cleaning System (New 2018)
- Greco Brother Ultrasonic Vapor Degreaser
- (40+) Dynatronix, Technu & Aldonex DC Rectifiers, up to 18-Volt / 250-Amp (New to 2021) (Plating Lines Not for Sale)
- United Surface Solutions FM-Mini Hoppa Centrifugal Barrel Finisher
- Raytech CMF-900 Centrifugal Magnetic Finisher
- BelAir FMSL 22/3 Multi-Chamber Centrifugal Disc Finisher
- BelAir Aqua Safe WTS-55AJ Water Treatment System (New 2005)
Assembly (Day 4)
- (2) Automated Packaging Autobag Bagging Systems, w/ Labelers
- Large Quantity of Pneumatic & Manual Toggle Presses
- High-Speed Camera Part Inspection Systems
- Benchtop Precision Counting Scales & Parts Counters
Heat Treat, Annealing Machines & Test Chambers (Day 4)
- Despatch Electric Stress Relief & Annealing Oven - to 1000°F
- (3) Blue M 6680 & 7780 Inert Gas Electric Ovens – to 1100°F
- Blue M / TPS ST 350 Electric Oven
- Grieve NB-350 Electric Oven
- APS GF-12 Reflow Oven
- (2) Transheat Conveyorized Controlled Atmosphere Furnaces
- (3) Pillar MK-20 Annealing Systems
Plant & Production Support Equipment (All 4 Days)
- Process and Water Reverse Osmosis System – Skid Mounted
- Process and Water Deionization Sytsem - Skid Mounted
- JWI Evoqua 27-Plate Filter Press, w/ ConRec 30SR Recovery System
- Samsco Water Evaporation System
- Plastics & Polyethylene Tanks – up to 2800-Gallon
- (10) New Holland Spin Dryers – M/N’s K-24 & K-90
- Barrett Chip Spinning and Coolant System
- (4) Ingersoll-Rand & Kaeser Air Compressors – to 100-HP (as New as 2020)
- (2) Ingersoll-Rand Refrigerated Air Dryers
- (2) Trane CVHF485 CenTraVac Chillers
- (4) Air Scrubbers – up to 26,000-CFM (Uninstalled)
- Cleaver-Brooks CBI-700-300015 Gas-Fired Boiler (New 2001)
- Huge Quantity of Wood Top Tables & Work Benches, 2-Door Storage Cabinets, Palllet Racking, HD Cantilever Stock Racks, Shelving
- Hand & Power Tools, Rolling Tool Chests & Tool Boxes
Machining Support Equipment (All 4-Days)
- Lista, Stanley, and Kennedy Multi-Drawer Tooling & 2-Door Cabinets
- Huge Quantity of Tooling, Tool Holders, Live Tooling, Perishable Tooling, Collets, and Machining Accessories, Vices
- (10+) LNS & Iemca Bar Feeds
Machine Tools & Metal Fab (Day 2)
- SWI Trak K3SX-3 3-Axis CNC Vertical Milling Machine, w/ Prototrak SMX Control (New 2021)
- Haas VF-3D CNC Vertical Machining Center, w/ Auto Pallet Changer
- Haas VF-0 CNC Vertical Machining Center, 50,000-RPM Spindle
- (5) Bridgeport 2-HP Vertical Milling Machines, w/ DRO’s
- (2) Hardinge HLV-EM Precision Toolroom Lathes
- (2) Hardinge HLV-H Precision Toolroom Lathes
- (2) Hardinge DV-59, DSM & HSL Lathes
- Clausing-Metosa 14” x 30” Engine Lathe
- (5) Agathon, Citizen, and Star Precision Tool Grinders
- Surface Grinders, Double End Grinders, and Belt / Disc Sanders
- Tool Post Grinders & Drill Sharpeners
- Amada-Wasino GLS-135AS Optical Profile Grinder
- Bruderer BSTA10 High-Speed Press, w/ BBV Feed
- LNS PB 80 Bar Chamfering Machine
- Vertical & Horizontal Band Saws
CNC Swiss-Type Screw Machines (Days 1 & 2)
- Tsugami BH-38, w/ Bar Feed (New 2007)
- (2) Tornos Bechler Deco 2000/26, w/ Bar Feeds, Fanuc 16i-TA (New 2000)
- (7) Tornos Bechler Deco 2000/13, w/ Bar Feeds, Fanuc 16i-TA (New 2000)
- (10) Tornos Bechler Deco 2000/10, w/ Bar Feeds, Fanuc 16-TB (New to 2001)
- Large Quantity of Deco Mill/Drill Spindles, Straight & Right-Angle Live Tool Holders, Static Tool Holders, Spare Parts & Accessories
CNC Swiss-Type Lathes (Days 1 & 2)
- (3) Citizen M-20, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2004)
- (5) Citizen L-20, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2005)
- (7) Citizen B-12, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2000)
- Citizen M-12, w/ Bar Feed
- Quantity of Right-Angle & Straight Live Tool Holders, End Drill Tool Holders, Static Turret Tool Holders
Rotary Transfer Machines (Days 1 & 2)
- (9) Hydromat HW-25/12, w/ Bar Feeds (New to 2000)
- (1) Hydromat HW-20/10, w/ Bar Feed (New 1997)
- Hydromat VM-16 Vertical Trunnion-Type, w/ Bar Feed (New 1992)
- (220) Lots of Hydromat Parts & Accessories, including: (25) Spindle and Long Spindle Turning Attachments, Twin Spindle Drilling & Tool Heads, Right Angle Milling Heads, Drill & Turning Heads, Collet Chucks, Spindle Drive Motors & Controls, Setup Tooling & Sliding Flange Attachments, Tooling, Presetters, Spare Parts and More
- (4) Wirth & Gruffat C-128 8-Station (New to 1998)
CNC Milling & Turning Centers (Days 1 & 2)
- Nakamura-Tome WTS-150 (Needs Spindle Repair)
- (4) Nakamura-Tome TW-10MM, 6-Axis, Fanuc 16TT, w/ Bar Feeds
- (4) Nakamura-Tome TMC-15, w/ Bar Feeds, Fanuc O-T, (2) w/ Live Tooling
- Quantity of Right Angle & Straight Live Tool Holders and More
Automatic Screw Machines (Days 1 & 2)
- New Britain 1B-6, w/ Bar Feed
- (12) Tornos M-7, w/ Bar Feeds
- (6) Tornos R-125, w/ Index
View Day 2 featuring CNC Swiss-Type Screw Machines & Lathes, Rotary Transfer Machines, Screw Machines, Machine Tools, Tooling, Machining Accessories, QA, Support & More
View Day 3 QA (300+ Lots), Finishing, Material Handling, Tool Cabinets, Storage Cabinets, Work Benches, Racking & Much More
In partnership with:
MA Auctioneer License # AU3142
Location: 63 Nahatan Street, Norwood, MA 02062
Monday, October 24, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Mark Reynolds | 708-765-3989 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days:
- Small Items: October 31 - November 11, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Large Items Requiring a Rigger:October 31 - December 2, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Facility will be closed November 23 - 25, in observance of Thanksgiving.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Riggers:
Pedowitz Machinery Movers
Ray Brunelle (917) 939-2975
Ed Wallace or Geoff Kinney (978) 689-7300
Arthur C Lamb Co Inc.
Steve Lamb (781) 389-4681
Transportation / Logistics:
Alex Fernandes (973) 732-3274
KTB Global - Birmingham - Justin Indihar
Domestic and Cross-Border Ground Freight Specialist
Direct: 205-974-1273 Ext. 132
Packing & Shipping Up to 50-Lbs:
18 Washington Street
Canton, MA 02021
Neal & Sheila Beberman