XPER (Day 1) Leading Manufacturer of Transparent Armor for Military & Law Enforcement
Huge 3-Day Sale! 1000's of Lots of Metal Machining & Fabrication, Heat Treat, Glass Cutting, QA, Material Handling, Commercial Vehicles, Plant & Production Support and More
Populating lots for archived auction...
Day 1: CNC Machining, Metal Fab, Welding, Heat Treat, Machine Tools, Material Handling, Commercial Vehicles, Accessories, Support Equipment
Day 2: CNC Machining, Metal Fab, Welding, QA/Test, Machine Tools, Material Handling, Commercial Vehicles, Accessories, Support Equipment
Day 3: Glass Cutting, QA/Test, Material Handling, Automation, Commercial Vehicles, Accessories, Support Equipment
View Day 2 and Day 3 of this huge 3-Day sale!
XPER was America’s largest manufacturer of transparent armor and accessory products for tactical and combat vehicles. The company manufactured ballistic glass, advanced lighting and accessories, specialty vehicles and other products for the law enforcement, government agency and municipal sectors.
This closure of the two of XPER’s facilities in Butler, PA is an opportunity for companies producing similar products or any general machining or fabricating companies to purchase certain non-proprietary equipment to increase production capacity rapidly. This sale features a large amount of general use machinery and equipment, including metal machining, fabrication, welding, heat treatment, quality assurance, material handling, and plant & production support. In addition, there are systems and equipment to support the specific applications related to the transparent armor product line. These include glass processing, coating, sealing, kitting operations.
CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Haas VF-7 /40 (New 2018), 40-ATC, 8100-RPM Spindle
- (4) Haas VF-5SS (New 2019), 30-ATC, 12,000-RPM
- Haas VF-3BYT (New 2009), 40-ATC, 7500-RPM
- (4) Haas VF-2SS & VF-2B (New 2007), 24-ATC, to 12,000-RPM
- (2) Haas TM-2 & TM-1 (New to 2007), 10-ATC, 4,000-RPM
- Haas EC-400PP (New 2007), 6-Pallet Changer, 70-ATC, 12,000 RPM
- (2) Haas EC-300 (New 2009), 24-ATC, 12,000 RPM
- (2) Haas TL-25B CNC Lathe (New to 2009)
- Haas GT-10 (New 2008)
- Haas SL-10 (New 2009), w/ Bar Feed
- Haas TL-2 (New 2006)
- (2) Mitsubishi 3015LVP-40CF 4000-Watt (New to 2008), 5' x 10', 12-Station Sheet Storage System
- (2) Omax 80" x 160", 50-HP
- Mitsubishi Suprema (New 2004)
- (2) Accurpress 130-Ton x 10' CNC Press Brakes (New to 2011), 6-Axis Gauging
- Standard 250-Ton x 12' Press Brake
- Baileigh 52” x 10-Gauge Shear (New 2006)
- Tauring Delta 60 CNC Angle Bending Roll (New 2007)
- Pedrazzoli MR VARIO 42 CNC Tube Bender
- (2)lneco QB-76VDE 3” x .125” CNC Tube Benders (2006)
- (2) Pemserter Series 2000 Programmable Insertion Presses
- Behringer HBP310/403GA Fully-Automatic Horizontal Band Saw (New 2006)
- (3) Pertici & Kalamazoo Double Head Miter Saws
- Dake Horizontal Band & Circular Cutoff Saws
- Timesaver Belt Grinders
- Laguna Smart Shop II CNC Router
- (6) Sharp, Ganesh, and JBK Vertical Milling Machines – to 5-HP, DRO’s
- Sharp & Clausing Engine Lathes – to 16” x 60”
- Surface & Belt Grinders
- (13) Miller Dynasty 400 & 350 (New to 2018)
- (8) Miller Millermatic 350P (New to 2018)
- (5) Miller Millermatic 251, 250 & 141 (New to 2015)
- ASC 10' x 21' Autoclave (New 2010), 450°F Electric
- (2) ASC 6' x 21' Autoclave (New 2009), 450°F Electric
- (2) Dyna Vac Diamond Light Coating Chambers
- (2) Cincinnati Sub Zero Environmental Test Chambers
- (2) Thermotron Environmental Test Chambers
- Q-Sun XE-3-H Xenon Test Chamber
- (3) Blue M and JPW Ovens – up to 650°F
- Fenevision 96" Line Scanner w/ Fully Automatic Conveyorized Loading System
- (2) Billco CNC Glass Cutters (New to 2008), to 120” x 168”
- (2) Billco Free-Fall Tables
- Eastman CNC Cutter
- (3) Denver Krea Fit E64-5V-5-47CMPU 3-Axis CNC Grinders
- (3) Billco Glass Washers – to 72”W (New to 2017)
- Shenzhen JC16-HD Laminating Machine (New 2009)
- Brown & Sharpe 765 MicroXcel CMM
- (2) Faro Quantum Portable CMM’s
- Virtek Laser QC Laser Inspection System
- Fowler & Starrett Electronic Height Gauges (New to 2021)
- CAT 57,300-Lb Diesel Forklift
- (3) Mitsubishi – up to 6,000-Lb Forklifts
- (7) CAT – up to 5,000-Lb Forklifts (New to 2008)
- Gorbel Free-Standing Crane Systems & Jib Cranes
- Generac 600-kW Backup Generator (New 2009)
- Lewco NS-CDLR19-28-96 Demagnetizing Machine (New 2010)
- Fully Automated / Robotic Epoxy & Urethane Application & Distribution Systems, w/ Fanuc Robots
- Gardner Denver 50-HP & 100-HP Air Compressors
- Genie & Skyjack Aerial Lifts
- (1000+) Lots of Miscellaneous Plant & Production Support Equipment
- Toyota Tacoma 4WD Pickup Truck (2019)
- (3) Kia Sorento SUV’s (to 2019)
- (2) Ford & Chevy Cargo Vans (to 2017)
- International Prostar+ 122 Tractor (2015)
- Ford F-450 XL SD 4WD Flat Bed Truck (2008)
- Freightliner M2 Van Truck (2006)
- International 4300 Flat Bed Truck (2003)
In Partnership with:
PA Auctioneer License #AU005763 | Company License #AY002413
Location 1: 912 Pittsburgh Rd, Butler, PA 16002
(Primary Asset Classes Include CNC Machining, Metal Fabrication, Welding, QA, Material Handling, Support Equipment)
Location 2: 220 S. Noah Dr, Saxonburg, PA 16056
(Primary Asset Classes Include Glass Processing, Heat Treat, QA, Material Handling & Support Equipment)
Monday - Wednesday, May 2 - 5, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Mark Reynolds | 708-765-3989 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment terms TBD. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.)
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the sale. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal Deadlines (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- Small & Hand Carry Items - Friday, June 3, 2022
- Large Items / Items That Require Rigging: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Removal Hours: Monday, May 9 - Friday, June 24, 2022, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (local time)
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
PEDOWITZ MACHINERY MOVERS
Contact: Carl Creek