Leading Plastic Injection Molding and Mold Manufacturing Company (Amity Mold)
Plastic Injection Machines, Molding Support, Granulators, CNC Equipment, Toolroom & Inspection Equipment, Material Handling
Populating lots for archived auction...
Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- Mitsubishi 720MG 720-Ton
- (2) Toshiba ISGS500V10-27B 500-Ton
- Cincinnati-Milacron 500-Ton
- (2) Mitsubishi 390-Ton
- Mitsubishi 320MJ-30 320-Ton
- Mitsubishi 290MJ-40 290-Ton
- Elite EUH-280 280-Ton, New 2014
- Mitsubishi 190MJ-15 190-Ton
- Toshiba IS170-FA1 170-Ton
- Toshiba ISG-150 150-Ton
- Nissin NC-145-FX2C 145-Ton
- Mitsubishi 90MJ-5 90-Ton
- Nissan NC-100-FX2C 80-Ton
- (4) Shini 110 Lb. Hopper / Dryers, New to 2019
- Shini STM-910W Temperature Controller, New 2018
- Sterlco MX9312-FX Temperature Controller
- Matsui MJ3-150U/2M3A Dryer Loader
- (6) DME 12-Zone Hot Runners
- Shini SAL-6U Vacuum Loader, New 2016
- (6) Una Dyn UDC 150 400 Lb. Hopper Dryers
- (2) IMS 48" Cone Bottom Tanks w/ Hurricane Mixers
- MPG GP1220 25-HP
- (2) Battenfeld 7.5-HP
- (4) Wor-Tex 5-HP
- Wor-Tex 3-HP
- Hurco BX40i High-Speed, New 2019
- Roku-Roku HC658 High-Speed, New 2004
- LeBlond-Makino SNC64-A15 High-Speed
- LeBlond-Makino GF6
- LeBlond-Makino FNC 74
- Samsung SL-20/500 12” x 20”, New 2011
- Charmilles ROBOFIL 310
- LeBlond-Makino EDNC65-A16MA Sinker-Type
- LeBlond-Makino EDNC43-MA Sinker-Type
- (5) Seiki 3-HP Vertical Milling Machines
- (5) Bridgeport 2-HP Vertical Milling Machines
- Turnmaster 13” x 30” Engine Lathe
- (5) Chevalier FSG-618M 6” x 18” Surface Grinders
- Chevalier FSG-1840AD 18” x 40” Hydraulic Surface Grinders
- Brown & Sharpe Xcel Validator CMM
- Brown & Sharpe 24” Micro-Hite Height Gauge
- Micro-Vu H-14 14” Optical Comparator
- CAT GC-45KSWB 9,600-Lb LPG
- CAT 2C3000 2,450-Lb LPG
In partnership with:
OH Auctioneer License: 2011000029 | OH Integra Auction Firm: 2020000092
Add event to calendar
Location: 1411 Commerce Park Dr., Tipp City, OH 45371
Wednesday, January 11, 2023, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Tim Pfister | 708-765-4029 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: January 13 - February 3, 2023, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time. Weekend Removal by Appointment Only.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Rigger:
H.R. Holp & Sons, Inc.
Contact: Jason Holp
Consolidated Machinery Movers
Contacts: Bill Warner III & Darrin Warner
Phone: (937) 233-0926
Director of Sales – West
Gebrüder Weiss • Transport and Logistics
T (847) 795-4305
M (847) 767-3119