Complete Metal Stamping, Metal Fabrication, and Tool & Die Facility (Royal Development Metal Stamping) – Day 1
Straight-Side Presses - to 600 Ton, Gap Frame & OBI Presses - to 176 Ton, Coil Servo Feed Lines - to 48” x 20,000-Lb, Cut-to-Length / Slitting Lines, Yoder M2 Tube Mill, Riveters, Steel Coil & Square Tube Stock Inventory, Support Equipment & More
High Point, NC
Black & Decker 1556 3/4" Magnetic Drill Press
Black & Decker 1703 10" Electric Miter Saw
Baldor 1-HP Electric 7" Abrasive Chop Saw
Hitech Evolution 180 Xtreme V1 Electric 7" Steel Cutting Circular Saw
DeWalt D28474 7" Electric Angle Grinder
Milwaukee 6537-75 Sawzall
(3) Assorted 4" Electric Angle Grinders, (1) Milwaukee and (2) DeWalt
Electric Die Grinder
Modern Gobbler SN41 Electric Nibbler
Modern Gobbler SN41 Electric Nibbler
TDR/SRD. 82-B Electric Drill Grinder
Baldor 612E 6" Electric Double End Grinder/Buffer
Veritemp VT-750C Heat Gun
Laramy Products Plastics Welder
(2) Assorted Sturtevant Richmont Dial Torque Wrenches, (1) 3/8" and (1) 1/4" Drive
SK 75060 3/8" Dial Torque Wrench
Proto 6013C 1/2" Click Handle Torque Wrench
Master Force 2378329 1/2" Click Handle Torque Wrench
(2) Assorted Torque Tools, (1) Persision 1/4" Dial, (1) Sturtevant Richmont Driver Type
Lot of Assorted Chain Separator Tools
Orgapack CR26A Pneumatic Strapping Tool
Brainard Safe-Ty Strapping, 3 NSOM 12 Strapping Tool
(3) Assorted Strapping Tensioners
- 600-Ton Verson SE4-600-84-72T
- 400-Ton Danly H2-400-84-48 (4-Available)
- 400-Ton Niagara BP-400-60-48
- 300-Ton Niagara SC2-300-72-42
- 200-Ton Clearing S2-200-48-42 (2-Available)
Gap Frame Presses
- 176-Ton Aida NC2-16(2)B
- 165-Ton Komatsu OBW-150 (2-Available)
- 121-Ton Komatsu OBS 110-3
- 121-Ton Aida C1-110
- 88-Ton Komatsu OBS 80-3
- 75-Ton Niagara E-75 (5-Available)
- 66-Ton Aida
- 110-Ton Bliss C-110
- 100-Ton Federal #8
- 75-Ton Minster 7 Dienamic
- 60-Ton Niagar M-60
- 60-Ton Clearing (5-Available)
- 60-Ton South Bend / Johnson
- 45-Ton Niagara M-45 (2-Available)
Servo Coil Feed Lines
- Coe 48” x .187” x 20,000-Lb
- Coe 36” x .250” x 20,000-Lb (4-Available)
- Coe 30” x .250” x 15,000-Lb
- Coe 24” x .250” x 15,000-Lb (3-Available)
- Coe 12” x .156” x 10,000-Lb (3-Available)
- Coe 12” x .156” x 6,000-Lb (3-Available)
Cut-to-Length (CTL) / Slitting Lines
- (2) Progressive 72" x .075" x 12,500-Lb, CTL w/ Slitter
- Progressive 72" x .075" x 12,500-Lb CTL, no Slitter
- Red Bud Industries 72" x 16-Gauge x 10,000-Lb CTL
- Mitsubishi MV2400S CNC Wire EDM (New 2020)
- Mitsubishi FA20S CNC Wire EDM
- Acra 60A EDM
- Hardinge HLVH Toolroom Lathe
- Haas VF-3 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Bridgeport 2-HP Vertical Milling Machines (3-Available)
- Chevalier FSG-1640AD 16" x 40" Automatic Hydraulic Surface Grinder (2-Available)
- Grand Rapids 12" x 40" Surface Grinder
- Acer AGS-1224AHD 12" x 24" Automatic Hydraulic Surface Grinder
- Acer AGS-1020AHD 10" x 20" Automatic Hydraulic Surface Grinder
- Acer 6” x 18” Surface Grinder
- MHT / Mitusi 6" x 12" Surface Grinder
- Carlton 3’ x 9” Radial Arm Drill
- K.H. Huppert Furnace
- Yoder M2 Tube Mill
- Ardcor F-10 Panel Rollforming Line
- Winton TR40 CNC Profile Bending Machine
- (150+) Riveters
- Haeger Hardware Insertion Presses (4-Available)
- Miller Welders
- Niagara 1B36-6-8 Press Brake
- Vertical & Horizontal Band Saws
- (3) H-Frame Shop Presses - to 150-Ton
- Blast-it-All "The Magnum" Abrasive Shot Blast
Plant & Production Support Equipment
- Vibratory Finishers
- (300+) Stackable Steel Bins
- 680-Position Heavy Duty Steel Bin Storage System
- Heavy Duty Die Storage Rack System
- Fully Automated Case Strapping System w/ (2) Signode Mod 710 Strapping Units
- CAT, Clark, Hyster Forklift Trucks
Steel Coil & Square Tube Stock Inventory
In partnership with:
NC Auctioneer License: NCAL-9334 | NC Integra Auction Firm: NCFL-10443
Location: 325 Kettering Rd., High Point, NC 27263
Tuesday, December 13, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Tim Pfister | 708-765-4029 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days:
- Small Items: December 16, 2022 - January 6, 2023, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Large Items/Items That Require Rigging: January 3, 2023 - February 3, 2023, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Facility will be closed December 23, 2022 - January 2, 2023.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Riggers:
Adair's Rigging and Transport
Joseph Adair (479) 414-2054
Gorham Industrial, LLC
James Gorham (803) 617-8434
Guy M. Turner, Inc.
Jimmy Clark (336) 339-6563