Dietary Food Ingredient Manufacturer (Unique Soy)
Centrifuges, SS Tanks, Mills, Classifiers, Dryers, Dust Collectors, Packaging Equipment, Plant & Production Support Equipment and More
Milwaukee 6230 Portable Bandsaw, S/N J405071606, 0-350-RPM 6" Throat, 120 V with Case
Milwaukee 6509-22 Reciprocating Saw, S/N A609387681, 3/4" Stroke,0-2800-RPM, 120V 14A Motor with Case
Milwaukee Hawk Rotary Hammer, 0-900-RPM,0-4500 BPM, with Case
Shop-Vac 970C Industrial Wet/Dry Vac with Shop-Vav QPL650
Milwaukee 0264-1 VSR Electric Drill, 1/2" Chuck, "Magnum Holeshooter" with Dewalt 14.4V Cordless Drill, Charger, Case, Battery
Dewalt D21002 3/8" VSR Drill Dewalt 28402 Angle Grinder, 4-1/2" with Black and Decker 7548 Jig Saw
Makita 5820 Circular Saw 7 1/4" Blade, S/N 6733E, 4000-RPM, 120V 7.5A
Black and Decker 4075HD 7/9" Angle Grinder, 15A, 15,000-RPM, 120V
SPX Power Team P55B Hydraulic Hand Pump, S/N 1412AD24977, 10,000 PSI/700 BAR
SK 74250 Torque Wrench, 250 FT/Lb Capacity
OTC Gear Puller Set with Flaring Tool
Gear Puller Set
Hi-Tech Model 87 Retaining Ring Tool with Automatic Lock, Internal/External Replacable Tips
Buffalo 3/4" Drive 21 Piece Socket Set, with Assorted 3/8" and 1/4" Socket Sets
Assorted 1/2" and 3/8" Drive Sockets with Ratchets
Combination Wrenches, Both Metric/Standard
Assorted Drills and Reamers
Kobalt 8-Lb. Sledge Hammer with Dead Blow Hammers
Ridgid 18" Pipe Wrenches, (3) In Lot
Assorted Pry Bars
Black and Decker 3924 Chop Saw, 14" with Stand, 14" Abrasive Blade, 1" Arbor, 120V
Delta 17-900 Floor Standing Drill Press, 16.5" Capacity, 3 - 3/8" Plunge Depth, 250-3000-RPM, 12" x 12" Table, Work holding Vise, 3/4-HP 120/240V Motor
Rigid 300A Pipe Threader, S/N 5236, with Stand, Deburring Tool, No. 42A Cutter, Universal Die Holder
Rigid No. 450 Tri-Stand, 1/8"-5" Capacity
Unique Soy Products manufactured FI-I Soy Fibre, a commercially viable, quality, purified, natural, dietary fiber food ingredient derived from the hulls of soybeans. It is a fine, free-flowing, pure white powder, which is absent of any off-flavors or odors. The closure of this facility is an opportunity to purchase the following types of machinery & equipment:
- Dewatering Centrifuges
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- Sweco Grinding Mills & Classifiers
- Dust Collectors & Baghouse Filters
- Rotary Air Locks
- Air Compressors & Dryers
- Motor Control Centers
- Packaging Equipment
- Bag Fillers
- Metal Detectors
- Lab Equipment
Location: 10900 Day Road, Cumberland, MD 21502
Monday, April 18, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Bob Saunders | 708-765-4026 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: April 21 - May 20, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
North American Millwright
Contact: Jim Russell
Phone: 410-388-9870 #313