Surplus Fabricating & CNC Equipment from the Ongoing Operations of Pacific Press Technologies – Day 2
CNC Press Brakes - to 500-Ton, Material Handling, Cutting & Welding Equipment & Plant Support
Mt. Carmel, IL
Mitutoyo Engineers Square With Case, 29.5" Back
Ames 4-4 Portable Hardness Tester
Sherr Tumico 1415 Master Level With Case
Brown & Sharpe Vernier Height Gage With Case, 0-13" Capacity
Nes #3 Universal Thread Repair Tool, 1" - 5-1/2" Capacity
Ridgid Pipe Wrenches, 24" - 36" Bar
Lot of Assorted Wrenches
Lot of Assorted Wrenches
Lot of Assorted Eye Bolts
Lot of Assorted Allen Head Wrenches
Lot of Assorted Flat Files
Lot of Assorted C-Clamps
Pair of Pipe Roller Stands
Skat Blast SC58 Abrasive Blast Cabinet, 58" x 28" Cleaning Area, Foot Pedal, Dayton Wet/Dry Vac, Spray Gun
Dewalt DW871 Cut Off Saw, 14" Abrasive Blade, Quick Lock Vise, 6.5" x 4.5" Capacity, 120-Volt
Rockwell 17-600 Floor Standing 17" Drill Press, 16" x 20" Slotted Table, 5" Stroke, Rockwell 1 hp Motor, 115/230Volt 1-Phase, S/N 1566268
Quick Lock 6" Machine Vise
Quick Lock 6" Machine Vise
Kurt D60 6" Machine Vise
Kurt D60 6" Machine Vise
Quick Lock 6" Machine Vise (by Radial Arm Drill)
National Hydraulics NH-50 50-Ton H-Frame Press, S/N 791060
Wellsaw 58B Horizontal Bandsaw, S/N 13909; with 6-1/2" x 11" Max Capacity, 1/2 hp, 1-Phase
Lincoln TM-500 500-Amp Idealarc Arc Welder, S/N 262043, Single-Phase,, 230/460 Volt Input
Pacific Press Technologies is a world-class leader in the design, manufacture, and service of hydraulic press, press brake and automation solutions.
- Pacific FK500-12 500-Ton x 12’ 4-Axis CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
- Pacific Blaise 175-12 175-Ton x 12’ CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
- Pacific 39” x 40-Ton Hydraulic Press Brake
- Wila Tooling
- Taylor TY-300M 30,000 Lb. Forklift
- (5) Free Standing Jib Cranes
- (10) Column Mounted Jib Cranes
- (3) Bridgeport Vertical Mills
- DoAll C-916A 10” x 16” Horizontal Band Saw
- Black & Decker No. 21 Drill Sharpener
- Baldor Double End Carbide Grinder
- DoAll B8-3 Hydraulic Surface Grinder
- Cincinnati #2 Tool & Cutter Grinder
- Sunnen MBC-1802 Hone
- Monarch EE Tool Room Lathe
- KO Lee Surface Grinder
- Ridgid Pipe Threaders
- Cincinnati Super Service Radial Arm Drill
- Powermatic Drill Press
- Delta Drill Press
- Messer Plate Master II 150” x 50’ CNC Cutting Table, S/N PMR12-15-6606, 2015
- (2) Miller Dimension 652 650-amp Multi-Process Welding System
- Miller XMT 450 CC/CV 600-amp Multi-Process Welding System
- (3)Lincoln Flextec 650X 800-amp Multi-Process Welding System
- (2) Lincoln DC-600 600-amp Multi-Process Welding System
- (12) Lincoln TM-500 Welders
- (3) Lincoln Ideal Arc R3S Welders
- (4) Lincoln LN-25X Portable Wire Feeders
- Miller Suitcase 12RC Wire Feeder
- Miller Millermatic 250 250-amp Welder
- Lincoln MiniFlex Portable Fume Extractor
- Victor VCM-200 Track Torch
- Hypertherm PowerMax 1000 G3 Series 60-amp Plasma Cutting System
- Approx 30’ Seam Welder with Lincoln NA-4 & NA3S Controls, 72” Height
- Giddings &Lewis 450 6” CNC Horizontal Table Type Horizontal Boring Machine
- Giddings & Lewis 512 54” CNC Vertical Turning Center
- BMO Forest Line Veco Mill 450 CNC Bridgemill, 1992, GE Fanuc 15-M Control
- BMO Forest Line CNC Horizontal Machining Center, 31.5” x 31.5” Pallet Pool
- Warner & Swasey CNC Slant Bend Lathe, Fanuc Control
- Giddings & Lewis 425 6” Floor Type, 8’ x 48’ Table AB PanelView 300 Micro Control
- Giddings & Lewis 450 6” Horizontal Boring Machine
- Rockford 24’ Hydraulic Open Side Planer Mill
- Lg. Lot of 50 Taper Tool Holders, CT 50 Tool Holders, Drill Bits, Vise Jaws, Carbide Inserts, Milling Cutters, Boring Bar Tooling, Collets, Set Up Fixtures and Attachments, Index Tooling, Taps, Tooling Carts/Racks, Tables, Cabinets, Bearings, Fanuc and Allen Bradley Parts
- Lg. Qty of Angle Plates, Fixtures
- Lg. Lot of Bench Vises, Hand Tools, Allen Wrenches, Grinding Wheels Mills, Reamers, Large Diameter Drill Bits, Taps & Dies, Cutters, Fixtures, Inspection Equipment, Carbide, & Machine Attachments
- Lg. Lot of Welding Accessories, Layout & Welding Tables, Bench Grinders, Lifting Magnets, Hoist, Rope & Mesh Lifting Slings, Clevis & Lifting Hooks
In partnership with:
IL Auctioneer License: 441.001667 | IL Integra Auction Firm: 444.000559
Location: 714 N. Walnut St., Mt. Carmel, IL 62863
Tuesday, October 11, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CT), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Tim Pfister | 708-765-4029 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: October 17 - November 4, 2022, Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Riggers + Pack & Ship:
Adair's Rigging and Transport
Joseph Adair (479) 414-2054
Modern Fabrication Company LLC
Aaron Pepple (618) 214-2327