Peddinghaus HSFDB-2500C CNC Plate Processor
2018 Peddinghaus HSFDB-2500C CNC Plate Processing Machine - Like New Condition
Populating lots for archived auction...
**Available for Immediate Sale**
2018 Peddinghaus HSFDB-2500C CNC Plate Processing Machine
Date of Mfg: December 2018
Serial No: B1782
Material Width: 96” (Max); 6” (Min)
Material Thickness: 4“ (Max); 0.25" (Min)
Max Material Weight: 34,000-Lbs
Length of Infeed Table: 24’
Spindle Power: 48-HP
Spindle Speed: 0 to 2250-RPM
Spindle Tooling: CAT 50
Drill Size: 3” (Max); 0.25” (Min)
Machine Weight: 42,000-Lbs
- Bevel Cutting
- Automated Material Dimensioning
- SignoMat Part Stamping
- Advanced Peddinghaus Control
- Hypertherm HPR400XD Plasma Source
- Carbide Scribing
- 12-Position Automatic Tool Changer
- Front & Side Unloading Systems
- Plenum Chamber & Dump Table
- Roller Feed Measurement
- Superior Clamping System
- Dust Collector
- Siemens Spindle Motors
Equipment Location: 1190 Longwood Avenue, Bronx, NY 10474
Under power inspections available by appointment only.
Contact: John Magnuson | 847-927-2129 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.