Complete Precision CNC & Conventional Machine Shop
CNC Vertical Machining Centers, CNC Vertical Milling Machines, CNC Turning Centers, Machine Tools, QC & Inspection, Material Handling & More
Populating lots for archived auction...
Complete closure of established precision machining company in the New England area. The company specialized in CNC and conventional machining services for custom manufactured prototypes and short run products for the instrumentation, marine, medical devices and defense industries.
CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- (2) Haas VF-2SS 4-Axis (New 2007)
- Haas Super Mini Mill (New 2007)
- Haas VF-2B
- Haas VF-5 4-Axis
- Sharp SV-2412 (New 2005), w/ Fanuc Oi Mate-MB Control
- Mitsubishi M-V65C
- Hurco VM-1 (New 2007)
- ProtoTrak DPM S3 3-Axis (New 2006), 5-HP, w/ SMX 24000-1R Control
- ProtoTrak DPM 3-Axis, 3-HP, SM Control (New 2003)
- Nakamura Tome SC-450, w/ 3.75” Bore, Fanuc 21-T Control
- Haas SL-20TB (New 2002), w/ Big Bore, Live Tooling, Bar Feed
Quality Control & Inspection
- Brown & Sharpe Gage 2000 CMM, w/ QX Software Version 18.104.22.16823 (New 2020)
- Suburban Tool Master View 14" Optical Comparator (New 2013), w/ 2-Axis DRO
- Brown & Sharpe Tesa-Hite 600 plus D 24" Digital Height Gauge
- Large Quantity of Quality & Inspection Items, Including: Gage Block Sets, Pin Gages, Micrometers, Thread Micrometers, Calipers, NTSB Gages, Digital & Dial Indicators, Granite Surface Plates
- (10) Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machines – up to 2-HP, 2-Axis Controls & DROs
- Agie Mondo 20 CNC Sinker EDM
- Longem LG-2080 20” x 80” Gap Bend Engine Lathe
- Hardinge HVL-H Precision Tool Room Lathe
- Hardinge HC Chucking Lathe
- Sharp SG-618 Surface Grinder
- (2) Flex Arm Tapping Machines
- DoAll 2013-20 20" Vertical Band Saw
- Kalamazoo AH9AW 9" x 16" Horizontal Bandsaw
- HendrickSaw 126" Horizontal Panel Saw
- Dake 25M Hydraulic H-Frame Shop Press
- (30) Kurt 6” Machine & Double Machine Vises
- Deckel G1L Pantograph Engraving Machine
- Gravograph ISO6000 Engraving Machine (New 2008)
- Daewoo G25S-2 4,500-Lb LPG Forklift
- (2) Southworth 2,000-Lb Scissor Lift Tables
In partnership with:
License #: AU3142
Location: 604 South St., Holbrook, MA 02343
Wednesday, January 26, 2022, from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment
Contact: Tim Pfister | 847-404-2823 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: January 31 - February 17, 2022, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Rigger
National Machinery Movers, Inc.
Contact: Adam Frisella