(2) Complete Metal Stamping, Fabricating & Machining Facilities – TG Manufacturing (Day 2)
CNC Press Brake, Robotic Welding Cells, CNC Vertical Machining Centers, Straight Side, OBI & Gap Frame Presses, Coil Equipment, Machine Tools, Forklifts - up to 9,000-Lb, Plant & Production Support Equipment
Ybico Banding Cart, w/ Crimpers, Tensioner & Shears
Hercules HE61P HD Angle Grinder, 4-1/2" Disc 11 Amp, 120 Volt, 11,000 RPM, Spare Brushes
Milwaukee 6225 Portable Bandsaw, 4 1/2" Capacity, 2-Speed 200-250 FPM
Porter Cable Angle Grinder, 4-1/2" Disc
Black & Decker 1551 Magnetic Base Drill Press, S/N 161500040, 10 Amp, 120 Volt, 625 RPM
DeWalt DW511 VSR Hammer Drill, 1/2" Chuck, 8 Amp, 120 Volt
Black & Decker 1551 Magnetic Base Drill Press, S/N 1150128, 10 Amp, 120 Volt, 625 RPM
Black & Decker DR 550 VSR Drill, 1/2" Chuck, 7 Amp, 120 Volt, w/ B&D 7552 VSR Drill 3/8" Chuck
Skillsaw 77 Super Duty Worm Drive Circular Saw, 13 Amp, 115 Volt , 4400 RPM
DeWalt DCD780 Cordless Drill, w/ (2) 20-Volt Batteries, Charging Base & Canvas Bag
Porter Cable 735 Reciprocating Saw, S/N 204022A2081, Variable Speed, Quick Blade Change, 10 Amp, 120 Volt
Skil 7510 Belt Sander, 6 Amp, 120 Volt, 3" x 18" Belt, 1050 SFPM
Black & Decker JS615 Saber Saw, Variable Speed, Acu-Bevel Base, 5 Amp, 120 Volt
(3) ARO Equipment 7300 Pneumatic Die Grinders
Milwaukee 6805 Electric Shear, .16 Gage Capacity, 4 Amp, 120 Volt
(3) DeVillbiss AT 150 Pneumatic Die Grinders, 22,000 RPM
Rockwell RK510K Oscillating Sonicrafter, S/N 00591, 2.3 Amp, 120 Volt, 5-Piece Blade Kit
(3) Astro Pneumatic 300 SP Random Orbital Sanders, 6" Pad
Breaker Bars w/ Extensions & Sockets, 1/2"- 3/4" Drive
Black & Decker 4076 Angle Grinder, 7" Disc, 15 Amp, 120 Volt, 6000 RPM
Mechanics Tool Sets, 1/4"-3/8" & 1/2" Drive, w/ Ratchet Handles, SAE & Metric Sockets, Extensions
Metabo W8-116 Angle Grinder, 4-1/2" Disc, 8 Amp, 120 Volt, 10,000 RPM
(2) Jet JSM-403 Pneumatic Impact Wrenches, 1/2" Drive, 200 FP
Bostich F28WW Pneumatic Nailer, 28° Head, 2-3 1/2" Nail Capacity
- Durma 148.5-Ton x 10’ Hydraulic CNC Press Brake
- Bentec BT-1000 Hydraulic Bender
- Bystronic Bystar 3015 2800-Watt CNC Laser
- (5) Chicago 449 Riveters
- Horizontal & Vertical Band Saws
- Chop Saws & Hack Saw
- Lincoln & Miller Welders
- Bliss/ Toledo 500-Ton Straight-Side
- South Bend/Johnson 125-Ton OBI
- Johnson 100-Ton Gap Frame
- Minster 60-Ton Horn Press
- Bliss 60-Ton OBI
- Coil Reels & Cradles – up to 6,000-Lb x 24”
- Fadal VMC-6030HT
- Fadal VMC-4020HT
- (4) Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machines
- (3) Radial Arm Drills – up to 4’ x 13”
- (7) Surface Grinders – up to 12” x 40”
- Blachard 36” Rotary Surface Grinder
- Summit 16” x 40” Engine Lathe
- Roskelly 14” x 60” Engine Lathe
- Sunnen Hone
- Cincinnati and Kearny & Trecker/ Milwaukee Universal & Horizontal Milling Machines
- Hyster 9,000-Lb LPG Forklift
- Hyster 4,050-Lb LPG Forklift
- Chevy C3500 Flatbed Truck
Location: 1233 South Veterans Blvd., Tupelo, MS 38804
Monday, August 1, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Mark Reynolds | 708-765-3989 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: August 4 - 19, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Rigger:
Adair’s Rigging & Transport
Contact: Joseph Adair