Welding, Metal Fab, Machining, Material Handling, Test/Measurement and Support (Day 2)
Complete Closure of Major Manufacturer of Heat Exchangers (Day 1)
Featuring Welding, Metal Fab, Machining, Material Handling, Test/Measurement and Support
Ended Wed, Nov, 10th 10:00 AM US/Central
Address 4141 S. Jackson Ave.
Populating lots for archived auction...
View Complete Closure of Major Manufacturer of Heat Exchangers (Day 1) to see featured equipment for the first day of our 2 day event.
Heat Exchanger Manufacturing
- (4) Milwaukee/Airetool & ToolCenter Pneumatic Tube Cleaner/Expanders
- (4) Airetool 6 & 12-Hole Gages
- Assorted Tooling, Flanges, Shell Plugs, Pressure Test Units
- PDS Bar Tech PCE-630 Heat Treat Power Unit (New 2020)
Welders & Welding Accessories
- (14) Miller Dimension 1000, 650 & NT450 (New to 2018)
- (4) Miller 350P & Dynasty 350 (New to 2018)
- (2) Miller Goldstar 652
- Miller Syncrowave 350LX & 250DX (New to 2016)
- (5) Lincoln IdealArc 1500, 600, 500 & 300-Amp
- Thermal Dynamics & Hypertherm Plasma - to 100-Amp
- (6) Dry Rod Ovens, Wire, Flux, Flux Vacs, and More
- Koike-Sanso 7' x 21' Flame Cutting System
- (5) G&L 15V-982 Milling, Drilling & Tapping Centers
- Oliver 3" Drill Grinders & Double End Grinders
- Ridgid 535 Pipe Threader
- Kurt Vises, Tool Holders, Perishable Tooling
- (3) Clark 16,000#, 8,000# and 7,500# Yard Trucks
- (5) Clark, Yale and Toyota Forklifts - to 4,900#
- Marine Travelift 50,000-Lb Mobile Straddle Gantry Crane
- 1996 Freightliner Semi Tractor
- (5) Flatbed Trailers - to 40'
- (3) Single Axis Pole Trailers - 30' & 60'
- JBI Drive-Thru Paint Booth, 60'x20'x17'
- JBI Drive-Thru Blast Booth, 60'x20'x14'H
- (4) Air Compressors - 25 to 100-HP
- Torit Dust Collector
- (21) HP 27" LED Monitors
- (23) HP, Brother & Xerox LaserJet Printers
Equipment Location: 4141 S. Jackson Ave., Tulsa, OK 74107
Mon & Tues, November 8 - 9, 2021, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CDT), or earlier by appointment
Contact: Mark Reynolds | 205-368-8005 | email@example.com
- A buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days for small items: November 11 - December 3, 2021, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time. Removal days for items requiring a rigger: November 11 - December 17, 2021, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Note: The facility will be closed from November 24 - 26 for the holiday. No removal or onsite work will be allowed.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.