Yogurt Processing, Cup and Ultra Clean Cup Filling Equipment
Fermentation Tanks, Processors, Crystallizers, Cup, Bulk & Bag Filling Lines, Packaging Lines, Pumps, Air Valves, Boilers & More
Populating lots for archived auction...
Fermentation Tanks, Processors, Crystallizers
- (2) 2017 Feldmeier 7,500 Gallon Crystallizer / Processor, Top-mount Sweep Scrape Agitation
- 2017 Feldmeier 3,000 Gallon Crystallizer / Processor, Top-mount Sweep Scrape Agitation
- Axiflow Progressive Cavity Pumps, Valves, Flow Meters, Etc
- Osgood Cup Filler, 2x6400, 2x6 Lane Ultraclean Filler, Model 2x6400 (L to R), S/N 332-932, up to 420-CPM, 3-6oz 95mm & 95 mm w/ Sidecar, 460V
- Osgood Pick And Place Out Feed System, Vacuum Lifts Filled/Sealed Cups From Filler Lift Out Pedestals, Move Horizontally In A Single Axis Motion Places Them On A Conveyor Running Parallel
- Heraeus Uv Disinfection System, Model Sp2062 Sx/2, Consists Of Uv Cassette, Media Box And Connectors, Uv Radiation Window Area Is 111 X 617 Mm, Made Of Quartz Glass, Equipped With Breakage Detector, Uv Cassette Contains (2) Uv Lamps (Doped Hg Low Pressure Lamps) With 180 W Electrical Input, Max Emission 253.7 Mm
- Steris Hydrogen Peroxide Unit, Model M100abx, S/n 0227513-01, 230v
- Dynamic Inline Mixer, Model Dm800, S/n 284081, Scrape Surface Heat Exchanger For Fruit Mixture, (3) Fristam 1.5″ Positive Displacement Pumps, Model Fkl25a1506728, 1.5 Hp, Gea 1″ Flow Meter, Model Promass 83 83s25, 480/60/3
- 2014 Douglas 6-lane Caser, Model Axiom-1m, Included 6-lane Infeed Conveyor, 480/60/3
- Spantech 9′ L X 18″ W Conveyor, Feeds Into Loma X-ray
- Spantech 15” L X 12″ W Case Conveyor
- Loma X-ray, Model Sx, Us-x5-600-54609f, 110/1
Ultraclean Line 3
- 2014 Osgood Ultra Clean Rotary Filler, Model 1001-r, S/n 332-939, 5 Lb @ 30 Cpm And 10 Lb @ 15 Cpm, 148 And 221 Mm Containers
- Steris Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilizer, Model M100abx, S/n 0232613-01
- Fristam 2″ Centrifugal Pump, Model Fzx2150, 10 Hp, 1750 Rpm
- Dynamic Inline Mixer, Model Dm800, S/n 286131, Scrape Surface Heat Exchanger For Fruit Mixture, (9) 2″ Gea Air Valves, Model Nl/eco-od2″/od2″-ez-0000000z-ecd-v0-13n/28/52/3a, (2) Gea 1.5″ Air Valves, Model Nl/eco-od1 1/2″/od1 1/2″-ez-0000000z-ebb-v0-13n/28/52/3a, (6) Gea 1″ Air Valves, Model Wk/eco-od1″/od1″-ea-0000000z-edd-v0-13j/28/52/3a, Fristam 1.5″ Positive Displacement Pump, Model Fkl15a1400980, Gea 1″ Flow Meter, Model Promass 83 83s25, S/n 713fczac
- 4″ Tabletop Conveyor, Approx 25′ Long
- Rotary Accumulation / Pack Off Table, 5.8 – 8.3 Speed, Gear Ratio 300-1, 3/8 Hp, Table Rpm Variable 0-6 Rpm, Motor Rating Continuous
- Spantech 18″ Conveyor, Approx 10′ Long
- 3m-matic Tape Case Sealer, Model 200a, Type 40800, S/n 51433, 120/60/1
- Wexxar Bell250 S/s Tape Case Sealer, S/n 250ss-150313, 120/60/1
- Sawvel Dual Station Pail Filling And Sealing Line, 1-5 Gallon Filler
- Dynamic Inline Mixer, Model Dm800, Similar To Votator Style Scrape Surface Heat Exchanger For Fruit Mixture
- Spantech 24′ L X 18″ W Conveyor
- Modern Packaging Cup Filler, Model Sl 1 X 3, S/n Mp 482, Cup Set Product @ Approx. 90-99 Cpm, Vat Set Product @approx. 120 Cpm, 80 Mm
- Dynamic Inline Mixer, Model Dm800, S/n289918, Scrape Surface Heat Exchanger For Fruit Mixture, Fristam 1.5″ Positive Displacement Pump, Model Fkl25a1506728, 1.5 Hp, Gea Flowmeter, Model Promass 83 83s25
- Cozzoli Rotary Accumulation / Pack Off Table, S/n 1t42-574
- Dairy Conveyor, Approx. 56′ L X 4″ W
- Spantech 10′ X 12″ W Conveyor
- West Rock Tray Former, Model 4410, S/n Tf19f2457
- Eagle X-ray Model Pro 550, S/n E230001, 230/60/1
- Holmatic Pr 1s Filler, Model Pr-1-s, S/n 359130, 5 Lb Cups And 40 Oz Cups, 513 Mm And 502 Mm
- Dairy Conveyor, Approx. 12′ L X 4″ W
- Alfa Laval Aseptic Bag In Box Filler, Capable Of 2-20 Liter Bags, Model Hs-la Filler, S/n 2017-168, S/s Liner Bag-in-box Filler, Servo Motor Controlled Filling Head
- Sterilization Tunnel, For Sterilization Of Caps/spouts With Vaproized Hydrogen Peroxide, Flat Rigid Caps, Thermo And Non-thermo Resistent With High And Low Fitments
- Bag Dropper / Boxer, Model Mtp00019, S/n 182-18
- Wexxar Bel 270ss Box Sealer With Nordson Glue Pot
- (3) Orion Pallet Wrappers
- (6) Axiflow 20-HP Twin-screw Pumps, Model Sts-90-57
- Approx. 200 Gea Air Valves
Clever Brooks Boilers
- (2) Clever Brooks Steam Boilers, Model Cr 120-048-150st
- Thiele Quart Caser, Model Pak Tek Caser, S/n Ec20a103, 120/60/1
- Fanuc Pick And Place Robot, Model 73429
- Swf Box Erector, Model Ce-451
- Swf Box Erector, Model Ce-452
- Ez-loader Palletization Station
- Marchant Schmidt S/s Dust Collector
- Videojet 1710 Date Coder
- Videojet 1610 Date Coder
- Video Jet 1510 Date Coder
- Markem Imaje Dual Head Case/box Coder, Model 5800
- New Air Curtain
In partnership with:
Location: 2000 Tech Center Dr., Monroeville, PA 15146
TERMS OF SALE
NOTICE: All potential bidders participating in this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the Auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Items not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser. Your participation and bidding are considered a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
ONLINE BIDDING: This auction will require a credit card deposit. Your credit card added through the Bidspotter.com fully secure and PCI compliant registration process will be charged a refundable deposit equal to 25% of anticipated purchases, $2,500.00 minimum in order to be approved to bid within the auction. If you would like to make alternate arrangements for this deposit, please call our office at 412-521-5751. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A DEPOSIT. When bidding online, the Buyer’s Premium is 18%.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Payments via credit card are accepted up to $20,000 final invoice total in addition to a 4% credit card fee. Any invoice total larger than $20,000 must be paid by wire transfer or certified check. Your deposit including the 4% credit card fee may be applied to your final invoice amount, even if your final invoice is larger than $20,000. Additional payments may be taken from the active credit card.
OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT: Total payments are to be received within 24 hours following the auction in cash, cashier`s check or wired funds. Payments by check require a seven business day holding period before related equipment can be removed. International buyers must pay in cash or wire transfer.
TAXES: BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING STATE, LOCAL, FEDERAL SALES / USE TAXES, & VAT OR SIMILAR TAXES. Buyer is responsible for any costs, fees and documentation relating to cross border transactions including customs and duties charges.
TERMS OF REMOVAL: Rigging Fees will Apply. A defined schedule for removal will be posted and adhered to for the sale. No item can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser, including, without limitation, any liability for damages to the premises or damages as a result of the release of any hazardous or toxic materials. The purchaser agrees to comply with all applicable federal, state and local governmental safety standards in removing items purchased. Purchases may be removed only on presentation of a paid bill for all items sold to the same buyer. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed. All purchases made at this sale are at the purchaser`s risk as soon as they are announced sold by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneer and principal(s) shall have no liability for any loss or damage to items for any reason whatsoever once announced sold. Removal of all purchased items are at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. M. Davis Group, LLC bears no responsibility for such rigging/removal. FOR BUYERS WHO INTEND TO SHIP PURCHASES INTERNATIONALLY, THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING ANY PAPERWORK THAT MAY BE REQUIRED FOR SHIPPING/CROSSING OVER INTERNATIONAL BORDER(S).
CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from the sale premises.
CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale will be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction allowed on damaged articles, all goods being exposed for public exhibition, and sold "as is," "where is" and "with all faults."
ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the principal(s) will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS—The Auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be announced prior to the auction.
SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Buyers are not only responsible for paying state, local and federal sales tax but also any VAT or similar taxes.