Leading Rubber & Plastics Machinery Dealer Closing its Warehouse (PEBSCO LLC)
Autoclaves, Calenders, Extruders, Mills, Mixers, Hydraulic Presses & Pumps, Lab, Rotary Shear, Bale Cutters, Granulators & More!
Populating lots for archived auction...
- Hercules 54" x 156"
- USF-Autojet 36'' x 144''
- WSF Electric Heat 24" x 32"
- AAA Welding 12" x 36" (New 2000)
- Albert 12" x 30" 3-Roll
- 24" x 8" Vertical 2-Roll Lab Silicone
- 5-Can 84" x 30" S/S Heating/Cooling Stand
- Dependable Rubber Machinery 12" x 30" 3-Roll
- Stewart Bolling 10" x 24" 2-Roll Inclined
- Wayne 3" Silicone (New 2002)
- (2) Cold Feed SJ-65 2.5" Silicone (New 2012)
- Royle 4.25” Rubber
- Egan 3.5" Plastic
- NRM 3.5" Cold Feed Rubber/Silicone
- Davis Standard 3.5" Rubber (New 1997)
- Royle 3.25'' Rubber
- NRM 3'' Rubber
- AMF 2.5" Rubber Cold Feed Extruder
- Berlin 1.5" Plastic Extruder
- 84” Farrel 2-Roll Rubber Mill (Rebuilt 2000)
- 48” United Rubber Machinery 2-Roll
- 20” Nippon 2-Roll
- 19” Rubber Equipment of California 2-Roll
- 16” Eemco Chrome Roll Lab Mill
- 13” Farrel Lab Mill
- 22" x 32" 2-Roll Cracker Rubber Mill
- 16" x 42'' 2-Roll Rubber Mill
- 16" x 30'' 2-Roll Rubber Mill
- 14" x 36'' 2-Roll Mill (New 2016)
- 12" x 28'' 2-Roll Mill (New 2014)
- 10" x 24" Bolling 2-Roll Mill
- 6" x 13" Farrel 2-Roll Silicone Mill
- 6" x 12'' 2-Roll Lab Mill
- 3" x 8'' Thropp Lab Mill
- Abbe Double Ball Mixer
- (2) Banbury OOC Mixer by Farrel
- Baker Perkins High Speed Mixer
- Unadyn Blender / Mixer
- Baker Perkins Double Arm Lab Sigma Mixer
- Papenmeier 8-Liter High Intensity Mixer
- Littleford W10 Polymer Lab Mixer
- (2) Farrel BR Lab Banbury Mixer
- Baker Perkins 50-Gallon Sigma Tilt Mixer
- 1200-Ton Heavy Duty Hydraulic Molding
- French Oil 800-Ton Hydraulic
- (3) French Oil 680-Ton Hydraulic
- Holmes 565-Ton Hydraulic
- Williams & White 530-Ton Hydraulic
- Holmes Twin 500-Ton Hydraulic
- Deiffenbacher 450-Ton Hydraulic
- Williamson 350-Ton Hydraulic
- Wabash 340-Ton Hydraulic
- Bolling 318-Ton Hydraulic
- Eemco Twin 315-Ton Hydraulic
- Reliable 314-Ton Hydraulic
- Bolling 200-Ton Hydraulic
- PHI S200R 200-Ton Hydraulic
- Modern 200-Ton 4-Post Hydraulic
- Clifton 150-Ton Hydraulic Composite Molding
- TMP 175-Ton Vacuum Precision Molding Hydraulic
- (2) Wabash 150-Ton Hydraulic
- Dake 150-Ton Hydraulic
- Wabash 100-Ton Hydraulic Molding
- (3) Wabash 100-Ton Vacuum
- (4) TMP 100-Ton Hydraulic Molding
- PHI 100-Ton Lamination
- PHI 100-Ton Hydraulic
- (3) Hunter 100-Ton Hydraulic
- Wabash 75-Ton Hydraulic
- (2) PHI 75-Ton Hydraulic
- PHI 70-Ton Multi-Platen Hydraulic
- Dake 70-Ton Hydraulic
- Wabash 50-Ton Transfer Molding
- Wabash 50-Ton Hydraulic
- Wabash Twin 50-Ton Hydraulic w/ Shuttles
- (5) PHI 50-Ton Hydraulic
- Dake 50-Ton Hydraulic Lab (Rebuilt 2020)
- Carver 30-Ton Hydraulic
- Wabash 30-Ton Hydraulic
- Wabash 30-Ton Hydraulic Lab
- (3) PHI 30-Ton Hydraulic Lab
- Carver 25-Ton Hydraulic
- (6) PHI 20-Ton Automatic Hydraulic
- (2) Wabash 12-Ton Hydraulic 4-Post
- Goodman 72" Rubber Rotary Shear Slitter
- (4) Holmes 29”
- Spadone 28” & 26”
- Cumberland, Battenfeld, Nelmor IMS, up to 100-HP
OH Auctioneer License: 2011000029 | OH Integra Auction Firm: 2020000092
Location : 1480 Devalera St., Akron, OH 44310
Primary Storage Akron OH & satellite locations: CA, OR, TX, MN, WI, TN, & MA. Please see lot description for location of each lot.Wednesday, November 2, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (ET), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Oliver Esmile | 330-631-7823 or Tim Pfister | 708-765-4029 | email@example.com
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: November 4 - 18, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.