R&D Leverage & Ahresty Corporation
CNC Horizontal & Vertical Machining Centers, CNC Tapping Centers, CNC EDM, and Universal ID/OD Cylindrical Grinder
Populating lots for archived auction...
Ahresty: Leading Worldwide Die Cast & Machining Company; Two Line Upgrade of Aluminum Die Cast Machining Cells
R&D Leverage: A Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of a variety of mold types for the food and beverage, personal care, and healthcare markets
CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- Makino A55 Delta, Full 4th-Axis, 12,000-RPM
- (2) Enshu JE30G 4-Axis (New 2008), 13,000-RPM
- Howa MBN-US500H 4-Axis
- (6) Enshu EV360 4-Axis (New 2008), 10,000-RPM
- (2) OKK VM5-III 4-Axis (New 2004), 10,000-RPM
- Mori Seiki MV-55/50
- Makino GF-6
- LeBlond-Makino FNC-156/A30
- LeBlond-Makino FNC156-A20
- (2) Brother TC-22B-0 4-Axis (New 2008), 12,000-RPM
- Kellenberger URF-320
- Mitsubishi EA12D (New 2011), System 3R Tool Changer
- Tsudakoma RB-250R 10" CNC
- Tsudakoma RNCV-301LB 12" CNC
In partnership with:
Please see lot description for location of each lot.
Ahresty Corporation Location: 2627 S South St, Wilmington, OH 45177
Pre Approved Rigger: Wells Brothers Machinery Movers: Justin Ross, email@example.com, 937-394-7559
R&D Leverage Location: 1009 SE Browning St, Lee's Summit, MO 64081
Pre Approved Rigger: Huddleston Machinery Movers: Dave, 816-231-4147
Wednesday, January 12, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CT), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Tim Pfister | 847-404-2823 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: January 14 - 31, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time. By appointment only.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Pre Approved Riggers:
Ahresty Pre Approved Rigger:
Wells Brothers Machinery Movers
Contact: Justin Ross
R&D Leverage Pre Approved Rigger:
Huddleston Machinery Movers
Contact: Dave Huddleston
*** Please see lot description for location of each lot and loading estimate.