Topps Mechanical (Day 1) Leading Metal Fabrication & Installation Company
Complete Facility Closure of a Leading Industrial Construction Company for Structural Fabrication, Mechanical & Piping Manufacturing, Welding and Installations. View Day Two to see Material Handling, Lifting, Cranes, & Support Equipment. Press Brakes HTC 400-12H 400-Ton x 12’ Hydraulic Press Brake Niagara 90-Ton x 14’ Mechanical with Air Clutch, 24” LH Ram Extension Quantity of Press Brake Tooling, 4-Way D Shear…
Populating lots for archived auction...
Complete Facility Closure of a Leading Industrial Construction Company for Structural Fabrication, Mechanical & Piping Manufacturing, Welding and Installations.
View Day Two to see Material Handling, Lifting, Cranes, & Support Equipment.
- HTC 400-12H 400-Ton x 12’ Hydraulic Press Brake
- Niagara 90-Ton x 14’ Mechanical with Air Clutch, 24” LH Ram Extension
- Quantity of Press Brake Tooling, 4-Way D
- Wysong HF-2512 12’ x ¼” Hydraulic Shear. S/N HFS2-109
- Scotchman FI 85/140 85-Ton Fully Integrated Hydraulic Ironworker, S/N 4011M993, 4” x 4” x ½”
- Scotchman 314-C 35-Ton Hydraulic Ironworker, 3” x 3” x ¼”
- DoAll 500DS 14” x 20” Semi-Automatic Dual Swivel Horizontal Band Saw
- Kysor Johnson J 10” x 15” Manual Horizontal Band Saw
- (35) Miller XMT 304 400-Amp Multi Process Welders
- Miller Pipe Pro 450RFC Pipe Welder with Dual Feeder
- Preston Eaton TDRA-20HD 20,000 Lb. Power Tank Turning Roll with Idler Roller
- Koike Aronson Power Tank Turning Roll with Idler Roll
- Lincoln Ideal Arc DC-1000 1000-Amp Sub Arc Welder
- Lincoln Ideal Arc DC-600 600-Amp Welder
- Lincoln Ideal Arc 250 250-Amp Welder
- Lincoln Precision Tig 275 275-Amp Tig Welder, U1020800074
- (3) Miller Trailblazer 325 325-Amp Welder Generator
- (2) Miller Trailblazer 275 275-Amp Welder Generator
- Miller Bobcat 250 250-Amp Welder Generator
- Miller ProHeat 35 Liquid Cooled Induction System, S/N LJ380308G
- Miller 330ST Aircrafter Tig Welding System, S/N JG071979
- Aronson HD25A 2,500 Lb. Positioner
- Preston Easton MA1212HD 12’ x 12’ Manipulator, S/N MC1212-152
- Pandjiris 30-6 3,000 Lb. Positioner
- Profax WP-250 250 Lb. Vertical Welding Positioner, S/N WP-545
- (2) Pandjiris Alpha 5-3 500 Lb. Positioner
- IMCAR 4RH15/5 10’ x 5/8” Hydraulic 4-Roll Plate Bending Machine, S/N B3680, 2006
- IMCAR CPHV1000 4” x 4” x ½” Hydraulic Angle Bending Roll, S/N B307442, 2005
- ALLtra PG14-8 9’ x 20’ CNC Plasma Cutting System, S/N 5556, 2008, with 40’ Railways, Downdraft Table, Burny 10 LCD Plus, Hyperthem Hy-Performance 260 Hi-Def Plasma
- ALLtra G14-14 12’ x 24’ CNC Plasma Cutting System, S/N 2629, 1998, with Arc Writer Marking, Burny 10 LCD Plus, Water Table, Hypertherm HT2000 Plasma Source
- (2) Hypertherm Powermax 85 85-Amp Plasma Cutting Unit
- Hypertherm Powermax 1000 60-Amp Plasma Cutting Unit
- Hypertherm Powermax 800 50-Amp Plasma Cutting Unit
Location: 1255 Lincoln St., Tecumseh, NE 68450
Monday, June 13 & Tuesday, June 14, 2022, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (CT), or earlier by appointment.
Contact: Tim Pfister | 708-765-4029 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- A buyer`s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
- Payment is required 48 hours after receipt of the invoice. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, cashier’s check, company check with bank letter of guarantee, or credit card (up to a maximum of $2000 - a convenience fee may be charged for credit card payments.) For timed online auctions, and hybrid online auctions payments will not be accepted on site.
- Invoices will include all applicable sales, export, use and other taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority, shall be in addition to the sale price and shall be paid to Integra at the time of sale of the Purchased Assets. Detailed tax and exemption information will be provided. To receive the benefit of any tax exemption, buyer must supply Integra Asset Solutions with a properly completed sales tax exemption certificate, for acceptance and approval prior to any invoice adjustment of said taxes.
- For any buyers residing outside the United States or Canada, a $2000 wire transfer deposit will be required for approval to participate in the auction. Deposit instructions will be emailed upon registration. Deposits must be received and confirmed prior to start of auction and can take up to 72 hours to process. Any deposits made will either be applied to the buyer’s invoice or refunded within 5 business days if a purchase is not made.
NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PURCHASERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENT OR REMOVE ANY/ALL PURCHASED ASSETS WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMELINE, MAY RESULT IN CHARGED COSTS TO BUYER FOR ANY LOSSES INCURRED TO RESELL ASSETS, INTEREST, LEGAL FEES, MOVING, STORAGE, AND COMMISSIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO EXCEPTIONS
For complete removal and sale terms, reference the Complete Terms and Conditions.
- Removal days: June 16 - July 1, 2022, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time.
- Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any items purchased by the buyer. Integra does not pack, ship, store, crate, or rig items. Buyers may either pick up items at the designated auction site personally or can contract a third party to manage the removal process for them. Before items can be removed by a designated third party, buyer must provide Integra with (1) paid-in-full invoice and (2) "Buyer Release Form” which allows Integra to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating, rigging or packing purposes. Any person, buyer or rigger, performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- All hand-carry items must be removed within 48 hours of the conclusion of the sale. Integra shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items if items were not removed during the aforementioned timeframe. There will be NO removal of any items until the auction is complete.
- After the buyer has removed any item from Integra’s possession, Integra shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to Integra before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
- Any items, including all associated parts, components, and accessories, if applicable, not removed on or before the published removal date, may at the option of Integra, be subject to a fee of $500 per day. Furthermore, any items not removed on or before the removal date shall be deemed abandoned and Integra shall have no further obligation to the buyer with respect to such items.
- Pre-qualified riggers will be posted here when they become available. Integra is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport, or export company. Rigging information is provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. Integra does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport, or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Blue Hat - Heavy Equipment Solutions
Contact: Marty Wells
Phone: +1 (816) 766-5739